- Wicked Chicken keyboard_arrow_right
- Menu keyboard_arrow_right
- Fresh Salads keyboard_arrow_right
- House Salad
- Garden greens, tomato, red onion, olives & cucumber
Jessica M.star star star star star 17 November 2018
Love the pizza here. I haven't been here in many years, and we happened to be in neighborhood soooo.... had us some pizza. The Crust is great, sauce was yummy, and overall just a great pizza. I also heard the owners are the same people as when I went there many years ago. Now I definitely want to go back; Also, they have a super yummy Pineapple/Ham Pizza - if that's your thing make sure you try it here. We will be back soon : )
- mixed greens topped with cucumber salsa, jalapeno bacon and jack cheese. served with spicy ranch dressing.
Svetlana D.star star star star star_border 20 November 2018
Best bushwhaker on Broadway, on tap! Be careful, they taste so good but are sooo strong!
- romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, tortilla strips, and your choice of dressing.
Tiffaney L.star star star star_border star_border 6 December 2018
The traditional flavor was delicious, but the mild wings tasted like it was smothered in ketchup. I'm not a very picky eater when it comes to wings; I love chicken wings. Deep fry them, broil 'em, bake 'em, shove them into another animal, whatever.It's a good place to grab a bite and a drink and watch a game. It's conveniently located next to a Safeway, so it's also a good place to fill up so you don't spend fifty dollars over budget on snacks (oops). Plenty of parking in the lot.I'll probably be back but I think I'll try another flavor.