- Wicked Chicken keyboard_arrow_right
- Menu keyboard_arrow_right
- Fresh Salads keyboard_arrow_right
- Caesar Salad
- Fresh, crisp romaine lettuce topped with shredded parmesan cheese, homemade croutons, and tossed with our classic caesar dressing
Bridget B.star star star star star_border 18 May 2019
Friendly staff, quick service, good food (hubby had chicken & waffles - said he was expecting chicken fingers, but it was 'real'), but the seller for us was the welcome our two small dogs received! A shaded patio where our dogs could relax as we enjoyed drinks and lunch, was a wonderful treat!
- Romaine lettuce tossed in Caesar dressing topped with asiago cheese, fresh bacon bits, & croutons.
Chelsea M.star star star_border star_border star_border 4 June 2019
Hmmmmm I came here for a lunch with coworkers, I want to start by saying the beer was great! But the food was really just bar food and not that great. Also it was a very strange ordering system. We had to order at the bar and then find seats and constantly come back upstairs to check on your food? Made no sense and also it was so crowded! Just not a big fan of this place
- Crispy Romaine lettuce tossed with homemade anchovy & garlic oil topped with croutons & parmesan cheese slivers
Joy P.star star star star star 2 June 2019
Favorite NJ/NY style pizza around, including Manhattan. Tried lots in the area (it's my thang) and this is the winner. Crisp/chewy crust, flavorful cheese and sauce with just the right ratios. Only complaint is that it can, like most pizza joints, sometimes be inconsistent. Still, the best.
- Romaine, croutons and caesar dressing
- grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons, and caesar dressing.
William C.star star_border star_border star_border star_border 4 June 2019
Incredibly rude customer service. I ordered my food to go and it came out on a plate. I told the guy behind the counter and he said to box it up myself... Now if it was my fault and they were busy and legitimately couldnt box it up I can help this moronic employee out but since it was far from that and there wasn't as much as an "im sorry" I want Cluck U back. Or any of the other million chains that occupied this building before Wicked Chicken. It keeps going down hill. Dollar tenders arent even a dollar! haha... Jerks...