- United China Restaurant keyboard_arrow_right
- Menu keyboard_arrow_right
- House Specialties keyboard_arrow_right
- Happy Family
- Chicken, Roast Pork and Tender Shrimp Cooked with Mushroom, Water Chestnut, Snow Peas in Light Sauce
John D.star star star star star 19 June 2019
This place has the best chinese food I have had since moving out here from the East Coast 5 years ago. It really is that good. We had to wait 40 min for the food to be served but after the first bite of my beef and mushroom plate the wait didn't matter a bit. I literally said over and over as I was eating my dish "this is amazing" to a friend with me. You won't be disappointed!!!
- Jumbo Shrimp, Chicken, Scallops and Crabmeat sautéed with Chinese Vegetables in Brown Sauce
- a splendid combination of pork, chicken, beef& shrimp wok sauteed with assorted chinese vegetable in brown sauce
Bob O.star star_border star_border star_border star_border 24 June 2019
Never go here worst food ever. I will never darken there doors again. Waste of money work to hard for garbage food.
- sliced fresh roast pork, chicken, shrimp & lobster meat sauteed w. garden fresh vegetables in a golden brown sauce.
Dara L.star star star_border star_border star_border 19 June 2019
House salad with brown, wilted lettuce and excessively-oily eggplant and tofu dish has inspired me to write about this place. Another item to consider avoiding: vegetarian General Tso's -- it's more breading (in some cornmeal/flour mixture) than seitan so while you already feel bad for consuming deeply-fried food, you feel even worse once you realize that what's INSIDE the deep-fried shell is more crap and very little seitan/protein. Also, the Teriyaki Tofu had an unappealing flavoring -- not the typical teriyaki flavor you'd expect.The Mock Chicken with Cashew Nuts and veggie sushi rolls are good and the fact that they make sushi with brown rice is a definite positive.So really, the food can be hit-or-miss, with a leaning toward 'miss.'I gave 2 stars, instead of 1, because I find the dine-in service to be very good, efficient, and personal (if you come here often, which we do because of proximity).
- Chicken, Pork,Seafood all Mixed w. assorted Chinese Vegetable.