- Tu-Do Vietnamese Restaurant keyboard_arrow_right
- Menu keyboard_arrow_right
- Vermicelli keyboard_arrow_right
- Grilled Meatballs (pork) On Steamed
Grilled Meatballs (pork) On Steamed
- thin vermicelli with lettuce and herbs
Vincent M.star star star star star 30 May 2019
Finally a Vietnamese restaurant! And an extra bonus in that it tastes great. I went with the traditional flank Pho and it was very good (and came in a very big bowl). Very comforting and it came with all the traditional additions (bean sprouts, lemons, cilantro, basil, sauces). Service was very fast and prices were great.They also have bubble teas. The one I got was more like a slushie and the tapioca balls were a bit on the mushy side but the taste was good.