Served with garlic bread, and choice of two signature sides: French fries, cole slaw, baked potato, applesauce, baked beans, corn on the cob, Southern green beans, sliced tomatoes or housemade mac & cheese
- Bar-B-Q Combinations
- Select your favorites to personalize your combo meal! (remember – 2 half racks is not a combo!). 1/2 Rack Baby Back Ribs or 1/4 Bar-B-Q Chicken or 1/4 pound Bar-B-Q Beef or 1/4 Pound Bar-B-Q or 1/4 pound Pulled Pork or 1/4 Pound Smoked Turkey Breast
- Rib & Rib Combo
- A combination of Baby Back Ribs & our St. Louis Ribs – together on one plate!
- Tony's Combo
- Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs and your choice of one: 1/4 Chicken or 1/4 pound of Beef or 1/4 pound of Pork or 1/4 pound of Pulled Pork
- Fried Shrimp
- Jumbo Gulf shrimp butterflied and breaded by hand in our kitchen daily, then fried to perfection!
- Shrimp and Ribs
- 1/2 Rack of Baby Back Ribs and our delicious Jumbo Fried Shrimp
- Feast for Two
- Smoked Pork, Beef, 1/2 Chicken, Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs, 2 potatoes, 2 baked beans, 2 cole slaw & 2 garlic bread
Kristen S.star star star star star_border 20 June 2019
Wow, this place was excellent! I minus'd a star due to poor quality dessert, but the apps and meals were awesome!Hubby and I started off with the fried okra and buffal shrimp apps. Fried okra tasted just like anywhere else, hot and fresh and good. Their secret is in the sauce though....the okra comes with a big ole tub of HOMEMADE ranch and the shrimp with homemade bleu cheese, and both are DELISH!!! Now for the shrimp - they were fried in a very very light batter and the hot buffalo sauce came on the side. I was a bit skeptical, especially since the sauce was very very thin, almost transluscent, and was definitely not a butter base. So I dipped a shrimp first in the buffalo sauce, then ranch, and took a bite. I proceeded to eat everyone aside from the few the hubby grabbed while I was sipping my sweet iced tea ;) It was flippin' good, and when we go back to Sanibel in August we will definitely be coming here again!Then we split the combo plate with a side of half a chicken and it was pleanty for us. The smoked pork was better than at most BBQ places and the ribs were delicious if a little on the small side.**If you have kids under 4 you'll be happy to know that they get a smoked chicken leg and applesauce for free! Our little one tore it up!Dessert - pass. We got a key lime pie, and sadly it had perfect texture and was huge but we seriously thought that they **forgot** the key lime juice! Our server was brand new and we explained the lack of lime and she came back saying that their key lime pie is a sweet version not a tart one. WTH?! Then call it something else! Key lime pie is supposed to taste like lime. I guess the owner's haven't glanced at the recipe on the bottle of key lime juice!We subbed it out for the coconut cream pie which was worse. The creme tasted like a mixtured of mousse and 3 sticks of butter. With tons of whipped cream. With no coconut flavor aside from the flakes sprinkled on top. We took it to go, cause God only knows if there would be pecans in their pecan pie!!!!!!!!