- Kitchen West Restaurant keyboard_arrow_right
- Menu keyboard_arrow_right
- Soups and Salads keyboard_arrow_right
- Heirloom Tomato & Fresh Burrata
Heirloom Tomato & Fresh Burrata
- bacon lardons, confit shallots, shaved parmesan, balsamic vinaigrette, fennel & walnut biscotti
Janice W.star star star_border star_border star_border 19 June 2019
So disapointing. Decided to go out for a special birthday dinner. Menu was very limited. Waitress brought us wrong appetizer. Herb rice served with fish was mushy mess with no flavor. I did complain about that. Chef agreed and threw out whole batch afterward. Gave me extra veggies instead. Ordered cobbler of the day told it was three berry. When waitress delivered it, said "I guess it's apple" (turned out to be peach.) Check was wrong, waitress quoted us wrong price on special offer. Only thing positive was all the ingredients were fresh, you could tell a lot of work went into that at least. Waitress was pleasant and capable so my dinner guest and I didn't complain but I did leave restaurant feeling dissatisfied.