- Available with cheese (add)
- Smoked Mozzarella, Arugula, Diavolo Sauce, Tuscan Bread (1580 cal)
Jeff P.star star star_border star_border star_border 13 February 2019
Good dinner, but not authentic. Quality of food and service have degraded significantly in past few years. Used to love this place. Still like it but it isn't really worth the price. Food used to exhibit subtlety in flavors. These days it leans more toward bulk and quantity.
- seasoned meatballs with marinara & provolone
- Our hand-rolled meatballs smothered with our original meat sauce, onions, green peppers, and melted provolone cheese baked to perfection
Karen W.star star star star star 30 January 2019
Awesome place! Nick the owner is great! we had a birthday/soccer party today and the pizzas were very good, free drinks And the teenagers had a great time. We will definitely eat there again!
- Homemade Meatball, Bolonaise, Mozzarella
Alexa A.star star star_border star_border star_border 11 February 2019
My co-worker and I wanted something different for that day..and let's just say, we will only go back if we get stuck in P.P. and the mexican rest.and subway are closed. I ordered the pasta with meat sauce..but when I asked where is the meat in the sauce, the young waitress replied; "that's how is cooked". so, I ordered something else and it was not much better. I will stick to my other favorite ITALIAN rests.
- Mozzarella cheese & marinara sauce
Zaq W.star star star star star 8 February 2019
This is by far me and my dad's favorite restaurant! We make the drive from West palm beach atleast once a month, the chicken anelli and the eggplant parm are some of the best we have ever had, and we are tough on Italian chefs!