- IL Mulino keyboard_arrow_right
- Menu keyboard_arrow_right
- Sandwiches keyboard_arrow_right
- Grilled Chicken
- Plump breast of chicken, grilled and served on a bun with lettuce, tomato and onion
Pia B.star star star star star 14 June 2019
Let me start by saying the food is good, overpriced but it is seafood, that's what you expect. I ordered the deluxe steamed platter. It had snow crab, king crab, oysters and shrimp. Also accompanied by a small Cole slaw and small tuna salad. To be honest with you the tuna salad was the best! I should've ordered that and saltine crackers. Also got a slice of pecan pie which was beyond delicious. The seafood was ok, the staff was very pleasant that's why I'm giving a 5 star rating. If in the area try it for yourself. My platter was $32.95 FYI..
- fresh chicken breast grilled and served on a kaiser bun
Brett B.star star star star star_border 31 May 2019
Good menu options and usually good service. We meet here regularly and can be hit or miss on speed, but great views out over the lake.
- seasoned chicken breast grilled to perfection on a sourdough bun with lettuce, tomato, red onion and a pickle spear
Amy S.star star star star_border star_border 13 June 2019
Great ambience and they allow pets so that is really good. The food was not good for price - Cajun shrimp was horrible and shrimp salad was only mediocre. Would go back so I could take my dog and for the view. And the peel and eat shrimp were good.
- marinated chicken breast, topped with swiss n' bacon.
- with lettuce and tomato
Carolyn D.star star star star star 2 June 2019
We were visiting from Rehoboth Beach and ended up eating here three consecutive evenings because it was so delicious. Waitresses were all wonderful.
- boneless breast / bacon / swiss cheese
Sharrla R.star star star_border star_border star_border 28 May 2019
Me and the hubby stopped for dinner. We ordered the potato skins for appetizers, they were very bland and kind of burnt around the edges. My husband ordered the turkey club wrap he said it was pretty good and he enjoyed it. I ordered the taco salad it was crap! The taco salad consisted of iceberg lettuce with taco meat on top little to no cheese and some salsa for a side that was pretty much it and the iceberg lettuce overpowered the entire thing.
- Grilled and seasoned chicken breast with lettuce and tomato on a homemade bun Adittional:
- + Add Bacon and Cheese
- mayonnaise, lettuce & tomato
- 8 oz. of chicken breast filet on a bun, served with a mound of tobacco onions.
- Caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard sauce
Bianca L.star star star star star 22 May 2019
the food is great and the staff is ALWAYS friendly and attentive. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. the menu has a nice variety of Italian food so you have plenty of options. we eat here at least once a week and enjoy it every single time.